International Symposium on Highly Efficient Accelerators and Reconfigurable Technologies (HEART 2021)
Follow us on Twitter: @heart_symp
- 2021-04-06 Announced keynote by Kosuke Tatsumura on Large-scale combinatorial optimization in real-time systems by FPGA-based accelerators for simulated bifurcation
- 2021-03-31 Third special session on "FPGAs for HPC: Open Challenges for Infrastructure and System Operation" announced
- 2021-03-23 Two special sessions announced
- 2021-03-15 Extended deadlines
- 2021-02-04 Confirmed all submission related deadlines
- 2020-12-13 Preliminary call for papers
The International symposium on Highly Efficient Accelerators and Reconfigurable Technologies (HEART) is a forum to present and discuss new research on computing systems utilizing acceleration technology. The main theme of HEART is achieving high efficiency with accelerators, which is of utmost importance across a wide spectrum of computing systems. In the high performance computing and data center domains, high efficiency mostly relates to performance, while in the mobile and IoT space research communities think about accelerators more from a power/energy perspective.
The eleventh edition of HEART will take place as a virtual conference. The symposium will be held from June 21–23 2021.
In addition to the regular scientific paper sessions, HEART'21 will also feature special sessions on specific topics. So far, the following special sessions have been announced:
- High-performance Computing / Data Center / Cloud
- Mobile Systems / Edge Computing / Internet of Things
- FPGAs for HPC: Open Challenges for Infrastructure and System Operation